*Not taking submissions at this time*
Beyond the Lines is looking for painters, photographers, sculptors, furniture makers, mix media, installations, jewelry makers, clothing designers, handmade products of your creation.
20% Commission is taken on sold pieces at the show.
- $10/per painting or photo (under 11"x14")
- $15/per painting or photo (between 11"x14" and under 3 ft in any dimension)
- $20/per painting or photo (between 3 ft and 4 ft in any dimension)
- $25/per painting or photo (larger than 4ft in any dimension)
- $35 /per painting or photo 6ft (in any dimension)
- $15/per sculpture
- $120/per table space (or $60/day), artists are responsible for their sales
DROP OFF AND PICK UP
Artists will need to drop off their work at the specified date, time and location and pick up any unsold work or money for your sold pieces at the specified date, time and location or wait till the end of the show. Artists must be local to drop off their work, or make arrangements to have someone local drop it off. We will not be responsible for shipping any unsold artwork back to artists after the show.
Artists, other than table vendors, do not need to be present at the show but it is highly recommended to come talk to the guests about your work and have a good time! Sales will be handled by Beyond the Lines sales representatives.
Beyond the Lines Art Shows wants to give all artists a place to let your talent and hard work shine!
*Details may change without notice